This time on page 5! of my paper.
Only 20 more to go? yes. But I"m trying to break it down in to more manageable chunks. Finish page 5, some of page 6 today. Write 4 pages of US history paper.
Tomorrow, get to page 12ish, more is better. Lock self in library from 9 am -5 pm if necessary. Maybe do latin homework if I need a break.
Saturday: CAPN conference, should take most of the day. Only 1 page due.
Sunday: Make graduation announcements in the afternoon. Write 4 pages. Come on, you can do it. Double spaced and all! AND if you are really good, you can write the conclusion as part of that.
THEN. Turn in draft to advisor and later expand where he suggests expansion. Add pictures.
See? No problem.
Then all you have to worry about is 3 five page papers and 2 8-10 page papers. At a rate of one per week, I should be able to actually study for my finals instead of writing papers and failing those tests.
Well, I've successfully stressed myself back into working. Toodles.
No comments:
Post a Comment