Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thursday 13

Ha. again.
1. I left my loverboy at a monastary
2. Actually, that was the gist of what I wanted to say today.
3. Phil came to visit :)
4. We found the house of his dreams, in his price range. Now all he needs is the nerve to leave everything he's comfortable with to get it.
5. If he doesn't, another friend of mine might buy the place. It is extraordinary.
6. Ben's car is sweet
7. My room is sweet
8. My cello is sweetest of all. It really is.
9. I wish I remembered how to play well
10. Kristin and I are going to get music and work on a duet
11. Gave the monastary a bunch of our seedlings- more to come, if they want more. I am growing waaaay too much for what I eat.
12. Is it friday yet?
13. It'll be a fairly dull weekend without my loverboy.

No comments:

Post a Comment