1. Plants! are growing. I am going to be so proud of them. Like a new mother. HA!
2. My pan is broken. You may remember this from my facebook status, but but...I use it every day for breakfast and and...I miss my hashbrown goodness.
3. Ben has been messing with this random Christian guy who came proclaiming Christ for weeks now. I don't know why that guy comes back- today, Ben got him into the "So God can't change it or won't change it? And what does that say about him?" thing.
4. I got the movie Under the Tuscan Sun yesterday, and have watched it twice since. I'm totally in love with it.
5. Quit my custodial job. Went with the 'quit before I'm fired' plans on that one. My quality at both jobs and school has really been...inadequate...
6. I have 3 papers due by next wednesday and haven't written any of them
7. James' girl called him four times in 3 hours wondering why he hadn't come STRAIGHT HOME after running his errands and instead hid behind Ben's xbox for 3 hours. Anyone got a reason for her?
8. The above is why we tried to caution him about the whole marriage thing, but it only caused stress that we weren't supporting his desire to throw it all away over some dame.
9. My thoughts on marriage should be a separate post.
10. My cat has no soul. Except for a space of approximately five minutes, every morning, where he sits on my face and purrs.
11. Then again, in light of his usual hatefulness, that might not be a good sign...
12. We busted out our pokemon cards and built decks. Yes, I can honestly say I have played the pokemon card game this decade
13. I tried scrapbooking. I am, officially, more female than I would like to admit.
No comments:
Post a Comment