Because it is my blog and I say so.
1. My plants are all 2 inches tall and quickly outgrowing their little box
2. I put said box outside yesterday, where our squirrel ate the leaves off two of them.
3. 2 papers down, one to go.
4. Started the Odyssey today. Much awesomeness
5. Found my awesome phone. See above :)
6. The bank where I used to work, and Zack just transferred from, is going out of business.
7. Their bank bailout made the front page of the local paper. I don't feel much compassion in this matter.
8. I'm getting a cello!
9. This weekend! When my friend comes to visit me!
10. I get to see someone I know well and who has known me for more than 6 months!
11. Happy St. Patricks Day!
12. I am quite anxious for summer to happen- the weather here has been lovely
13. We have a squirrel. He lives in our tree and torments the cat. Now petitioning help naming him, as he's lived at our house longer than us and deserves one :) Name suggestions are encouraged, submit via the comment button below------------------>
No comments:
Post a Comment