Sunday, July 15, 2012

Back!

Back from the Air Force! Funny story there... but, I'm here, and I'm ready for action! As soon as I find some. Perhaps I still have access to the Gonzaga Library.
"What?" you say... "that hardly sounds like action!"
Yeah, I know. But I turned 26 yesterday and with it, realized that even if I went to grad school in my favorite topic, I'd be competing with 19 year olds better educated than me and that sounds like a good time to study. It also made it pretty apparent to my brain that *insert quarter life crisis here*

OR! A radical life change is in order... something like, I dunno... joining the military. Oh, wait. I did that. Shit. Back to the drawing board.
How about...I know! Set the house up with a rental management company, move out to the woods and make furniture while getting in touch with nature....gallivant about Europe... learn three languages so I can go to the grad school of choice in a year or so, equipped with enough stats to outdo those young whippersnappers... and learn to cook!

Ah, there's the Brittany we all know and love.

1 comment:

  1. I think most 1st-year grad students are more like 24.

    ReplyDelete