So, I realize I'm boring. Really boring. Like, middle aged housewife kind of fun. This Friday night I resolved to be... less boring. Something of a party at the house tonight, so I got some chick beer and a hopeful attitude and decided to join in. An hour or three of Rock Band later, and here I am blogging and wondering whether I should do my latin homework or start on one of my term papers. I sang well, and the only effect of the chick beer was to facilitate my not caring about how well or badly I sing. It worked, but then I got bored and returned to homework.
Responsibility is corrupting. Not that I was ever an exciting person, but I always thought I could be. Turns out, I'd rather be baking bread or doing homework or cleaning my room than partying. If it were daylight and warm out, I'd be working out in the yard.
Hm. Latin it is. I'd be lying if I said I didn't love it. Latin poetry SO COMPLETELY owns English poetry. yessir.
No comments:
Post a Comment