Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Blue and rainy

Been a while. I've been having some trouble with life, the universe, and everything. Trying to figure out what I'm doing after I graduate- apparently my chances of the AF thing working out are about 5%, not because of my application, but because no one is leaving. Retention is at a 15 year high, which means newbies are at a low.

Looking like my backup plan, moving to the hill and getting a nice basic minimum wage-o job is also on the rocks cause a couple of freeloaders don't want to grow up and get their own place badly enough to solve the associated problems.

Third plan is still pretty spiffy- just stay here. In Spokompton. I love my house, Ben loves his job. A little less poverty is in the works if we both have jobs. It could be really nice.

Or. I hear Sicily is nice this time of year. As is Crete. I might even be able to take my butthead dog. But no, I'm to "responsible" *note the sarcasm

This is all assuming I survive this term, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment