Thursday, April 8, 2010

Yep! Thursday 13.

1. I have dreams so big I don't dare tell you guys about them
2. And they make me giggle.
3. I would be playing my cello, but we have a little one here now
4. She's two years old. I like her
5. She sleeps at night. It is currently night. This may throw off the groove :)
6. My loverboy is playing N64. It is kinda crazy to watch
7. Three weeks left in school!
8. Then, I will be a senior :) it'll be fantastic
9. I just made a lion king figurine do a lewd dance.
10. Because 23 year olds are no better than 13 year olds
11. All week I think of stuff to put on this list
12. And come thursday, I remember none of it
13. Wants to play my celllllllllooooooooooo....

No comments:

Post a Comment