Thursday, April 22, 2010

I kinda fell from the earth for a bit

BUT! Thursday thirteen is back.

1. Stress about money...it is the stress that doesn't go away.
2. Stress about homework...ha. It'll go away soon. All I gotta do is focus REEEEEALLY HARD this weekend and I'm pretty well done
3. I am still too shy to play cello when people are around, so it's been a little bit of time.
4. One week of school, then finals.
5. My plants are growing fantastically well
6. ...but, my tomatoes need more sunlight than my peas can take, so I need to put them in different boxes to grow them most effectively
7. They gave me a plant of unknown origin next door, and I'm working to figure out what it needs in the survival category.
8. I wouldn't say I have a crush on my history teacher, but he is by far the best looking person on campus. Apparently I'm going for 'middle aged sophisticated with a dab of scottish colloquialisms' now.
9. Ben needs to wear his beard like this teacher. He'd look awesome.
10. Playing this new game- Rune Factory. Think Harvest Moon meets monster smashing game. It rocks
11. I still fully intend to do the Friday philosophy thing, but we got all stuck on William James, the pragmatist, and my mind was blown for a week or so.
12. Now we're on existentialism. My mind remains blown.
13. FRIDAYFRIDAYFRIDAYFRIDAYFRIDAY!

yessir.

No comments:

Post a Comment